Ads 720 x 90


Rainbow M&M’s vase – Sneak peak at our rainbow first birthday party

Remember all the first birthday party ideas I posted about a few weeks ago?  Well, it’s official.  We are going to do a rainbow first birthday party theme for Kate’s party, which is now only 4 days away!


Edit: Here’s a link to how her party turned out full of rainbow birthday party ideas:


Rainbow theme first birthday party | imeasyrecipes.blogspot.com


I know I know, I’m super predictable, but what can I say?  I’m a huge fan of colour, so I just couldn’t resist!


Rainbow birthday party ideas - M&M's vase | imeasyrecipes.blogspot.com


Today I made a rainbow M&M’s vase to put on the snack table to help get me in the party spirit.  It certainly is not difficult, but it’s definitely getting me motivated to get things planned.  Plus it’s one little project that I could get out of the way well before the party.


Rainbow M&M's vase


I’m embarrassed to admit how much money I spent on 3lbs of peanut M&M’s at the bulk store, so I’m not going to tell you (or my husband).  But I’m pretty sure I could have gotten them customized on My M&M’s .com for a comparable price.  (And, I could have had her photo printed on one side and her age printed on the other side.  How cute would that have been if I was more organized!?)


bowls of M&M's


I separated all the colours into little bowls.  Kind of a mindless task, but it went pretty quickly.  I started with blue on the bottom, and filled the vase up to the top:


Rainbow M&M's vase


Rainbow M&M's vase


Rainbow M&M's vase


Rainbow M&M's vase


Rainbow birthday party ideas | imeasyrecipes.blogspot.com


Obviously there is more work to do for the first birthday party, but this rainbow M&M’s vase was an easy task that could be done well in advance of the party (4 days in advance to be exact).


Rainbow birthday party ideas | imeasyrecipes.blogspot.com


So what else is on the to-do list?



And since Kate’s actual birthday is the day before the party we are also going to do a smash cake on her actual birthday and have a DIY smash cake photo session.  It’s going to be a busy week!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment