Ads 720 x 90


Paint colour: Bird’s Egg by Benjamin Moore

The painter is scheduled to start Leah’s and Kate’s bedrooms next week and he asked for our paint colour choices by today.  So I’ve been stressing for the last couple of days trying to figure out what colours I was going to choose.  I knew I wanted to paint Leah’s bedroom some shade of blue with an aqua undertone, but I had to narrow down which one.


I chose Bird’s Egg by Benjamin Moore, 2051-60.  It looks like a very fresh colour from both the paint chip and from the photos I could find.  It’s kind of a muted Tiffany’s blue – clean and cute for a little girl’s bedroom.  I think it will go beautifully with the pink bedding without being over the top girly.


Bird's Egg by Benjamin Moore


I always find choosing paint colours such a difficult task!  I just can’t tell from a 2″ x 2″ paint chip what it’s going to look like on the wall and sometimes I get surprised at the end.  The power of google searches amazes me though!  I managed to find 10 good examples of  Bird’s Egg by Benjamin Moore, which makes me feel a little more at ease about my choice!


10 Examples of Bird’s Egg by Benjamin Moore


 Each image is a link to the original source.


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60


Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg 2051-60



Next I’m going to attempt to find some good examples of the paint colour I chose for Kate’s bedroom.  Hopefully I can find them!  And when the rooms are painted I’ll post photos of how they look.



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment