Ads 720 x 90


Paint colour: Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore

It was really difficult to choose the paint colour for Kate’s nursery.  I have spent lots of time thinking about Leah’s room and planning it all, but Kate’s design has been a little neglected!  I love the idea of gray because it is so versatile that I can pretty much choose any colour scheme after painting and it will work.  It also helped that I found lots of gorgeous nurseries that were painted gray – who knew it was such a popular colour for nurseries these days!?


But choosing a gray was really difficult!  There are so many different grays and they only vary by a tiny amount so I had no idea how to pick!  I spent about a day thinking I was going to choose Horizon by Benjamin Moore, but ultimately I decided that it was too light and I wanted something that was more obviously gray.  So I decided on Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52.


Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore


Again I scoured the internet for examples of Gray Owl and I was able to find lots of photos!  It was reassuring that other people have chosen this colour and that it looks so nice in their rooms!  So my fingers are crossed that it will look just as good in Kate’s bedroom!


10 Examples of Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore


 Each image is a link to the original source.


Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52



Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52


Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52


Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52


Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52


Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52


Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52


Gray Owl OC-52


Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52


Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, OC-52


Once the girls’ bedrooms are painted I’ll post photos of how each paint colour looks.  Hopefully there are no surprises!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment