Ads 720 x 90


Another use for this paddle attachment!

You know that mysterious round looking paddle attachment that comes with your Kitchen Aid Mixer?  The one where when you first opened the box you thought to yourself “what on earth is this attachment for!?”  That one!  (I can’t be the only one who had no idea what it was for!?)  Well, among other uses for it, apparently you can use it to make pizza dough!


Kitchen Aid paddle mixer


The Craftsy course that I’ve been looking forward to trying the most is actually free.  It’s the Perfect Pizza at Home mini course and it recommends you use this paddle attachment for the mixer.  I’m always up for trying to make new things, and this free video course teaches you how to make 4 different types of pizza doughs from scratch.  I’m totally psyched to try it!


Perfect Pizza


Craftsy.com is so cool!  This video course is completely free!  And they have lots of other free courses you can check out too!  (I’ve also had my eye on this Modern Buttercream course.  I love buttercream icing but I have no idea how to make it!  I just wish there were more hours in the day!  *sigh*)


I watched the video for the first type of pizza dough, and it looks totally doable! It doesn’t look like anything crazy so far, just throwing ingredients together and mixing them with the mixer and then following the recommended sitting times.  Although, it has to sit overnight, so apparently you can’t make pizza dough at the last minute.


I was all set to try it this week, but my kitchen is having a few, well, ummm… issues… so it’s not in a condition that I can be trying to cook new things quite yet, but as soon as I get the kitchen situation sorted out, I’ll share the photos of how my pizza making went!  Now that I’ve watched the video I’m really excited to try it!  If any one else tries the Perfect Pizza at Home course, please let me know how it goes!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment