Ads 720 x 90


Easiest way to fold towels nicely

Don’t you love a neatly folded towel?


This is the easiest way to fold towels nicely. Unlike the other tutorials I've seen, you can fold these towels without needing a flat surface.


 


There is something about it that feels special and maybe even a little bit luxurious.  Maybe it reminds me of being in a hotel on vacation, where everything is taken care of for me… sigh.


I love when Jason has folded our towels.  I definitely don’t always take the time to fold our towels nicely.  I’m usually in such a hurry that everything gets folded as fast as possible and thrown into the linen closet wherever it fits.  Jason on the other hand likes to take his time, and believe it or not, this is actually his method of folding.  I have no idea where he learned it, but it’s fantastic!


To this day, when I pull out one of his folded towels, it makes me smile, like I’m being pampered somehow.  This is the easiest way to fold towels that I’ve seen.  Unlike the other tutorials online, you can fold these towels without needing a flat surface, which is a huge benefit when you are folding laundry (but a flat surface will definitely help).


Tutorial: Easiest Way to Fold Towels


The only way I could actually photograph this was with the towel lying flat, but you should be able to do all of this without setting down the towel.


IMG_7418


Fold the towel in half:


IMG_7419


Fold the towel in half again:


IMG_7422


Fold the towel in thirds:


IMG_7467 IMG_7468


The end of the folded towel will look like this:


IMG_7470


Stack them up and you’ll have a wonderfully neat and tidy pile of towels!


neatly folded towels


I love folding towels like this when we have visitors staying over.  I like to think it adds to the whole “hotel” feel of their stay at our home.


Also, when we were selling our old house I neatly folded all of our towels in the linen closet.  My hope was that anyone who opened the door would somehow think the house was easy to keep organized.  (Maybe it worked because we sold our house really fast!)  For me, it was the most luxurious time while I got to enjoy my perfectly organized linen closet with my perfectly folded towels.


towels folded neatly on a shelf



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment