Ads 720 x 90


And so it begins…

one mom + one house = one little project at a time.



Six weeks ago today the most exciting thing happened.  After getting married of course… and having my first baby… and my second baby… and getting my first apartment… and, well, okay so maybe not the most exciting thing in life but still huge for our little family.  We moved into our house.  THE house.  This is the house we are going to stay in for the next 40 years (god willing).  So we have time to get comfortable, get it in shape, and make it into our dream home.


The bones are there and it’s certainly livable right now. But my dreams are big.  The budget is tight. And my time is limited with two little ones constantly trying to steal my attention.


This blog is about my adventures of turning our house into a home.  With the distractions involved with surviving motherhood.  All while trying to maintain some semblance of a life.  Is it all possible?


 



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment