Ads 720 x 90


And we’re back…

Hello friends! Guess what? I had a baby. Yes, it has been nearly a year, and I have been MIA because I got pregnant… again (this was #3).  Being pregnant and blogging about food is… well… for me, impossible. Along with the soundtrack to Rapunzel, some of my posts from last year still make me nauseous.


But I’m back. Life is crazier than ever. And we have added a beautiful little baby boy to our family. And what better way to celebrate my first day back to blogging (yay!) than by having a post about fun ways to announce a pregnancy? (Come back tomorrow for that one).


Before we get to that though, let’s start with my way… announce a pregnancy to the world with a blog post and a picture of your 3 month old baby.  This method is best used for the third child, when life slips away on you.  Poor third children!  Totally missed the pregnancy on this one, but better late than never!


30+ Fun Photo Ideas to Announce a Pregnancy - Better Late than Never Pregnancy Announcement


I have been working like crazy on behind the scenes stuff to get this blog up and running again (as hard as you can work with a nursing baby on your lap, and two energetic little girls running around) and I’m super excited about the lineup of things to come!  Welcome back and I hope you’ll follow along again!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment