Ads 720 x 90


Merry Christmas!

From our family to yours, I am wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a very special holiday season.  I hope Christmas was magical for you and your family!


I also sincerely hope that you got to sit down and take a rest a couple of times today too!  I know I certainly had to do a lot of running around getting dinner ready and chasing down children in the process.


The-Chapmans-2013


This is the second Christmas that we have hosted at our house, and I have yet to master the art of time management.  Thank goodness I have so many wonderful people in my life to help with the cooking and tidying.  I’m not sure how my mother prepared Christmas dinners all by herself for so many years before we got old enough to help!


Now it’s time to start the clean up and look forward to a new year.  Merry Christmas everyone!  Have a safe and happy holiday!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment