Ads 720 x 90


Christmas in our house

Christmas is over and I am beat!  So today is just a quick post with highlights from yesterday showing Christmas in our house. We had my family over for brunch and dinner, for a total of 9 adults, 2 kids and 2 babies.  So it was a full house and a very long day!


IMG_6137


Growing up my mom and my grandmother would always have beautiful tables decorated for Christmas and I love doing the same for my table – even if not all the chairs match!


IMG_6167


Anyone who was there yesterday will know that I wasn’t this cheery for most of the day.  But Jason took a picture at a good time.  I don’t know how my mom puts together several holiday meals in one day and still keeps her cool!


IMG_0640


This is a picture that my dad took of Jason, my husband, looking very handsome.


IMG_6151


This is Leah enjoying her Little People Princess Castle that she got from her aunt and uncle.  Awesome gift that she actually spent time playing with independently!


IMG_0832


This is another photo that my dad took, this time of Kate in her baby’s first Christmas bib. I can’t believe my baby is already 8 months old!


DSCN4395


Santa brought Leah a big girl bed that made a brief appearance in our family room.  Thanks Santa!


I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas too!


 



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment