Ads 720 x 90


Trip to Victoria Park

Last night we bundled the kids up and took them on a trip to Victoria Park where nearly every huge tree is decorated with multi-coloured lights for Christmas.  It boggles my mind that these little guys don’t care about the cold weather.  I couldn’t feel my fingers or toes but Leah was still begging to go back on the toy train to ring the bell.


IMG_5715a


I love that having kids gets us out of the house to do these festive activities.  I would have done anything to avoid the freezing cold weather before I had the girls, but there is something so exciting about seeing the thousands of lights through Leah’s eyes. It brings back memories of the magic I felt as a child and makes me excited for her to experience it this year.  You could just feel the buzz in the air for Christmas.


IMG_5713a



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment