Ads 720 x 90


Autumn leaves kids craft ideas

Don’t you just love this time of year when all of the leaves are bright and beautiful?  I sent both of my girls on adventure outside last weekend hunting for as many colourful and unique leaves as they could find, and they loved it!   Ko-ko-ko Kids has tons of wonderful leaf art ideas!  I wish I had found this site sooner, because all of the photos are so creative with leaf birds, moose and even owls that are totally doable for kids!   I do have to warn you, the site is in Russian… so try to ignore that and just focus on the beautiful leaf craft ideas.


Fall Leaves CraftsPin this for the next time you plan to do leaf crafts with your kids, but remember to pin from the original source.



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment