Ads 720 x 90


25 Totally Awesome Back to School Craft Ideas

These back to school craft ideas are so much fun! It feels like we just started summer vacation, but school will be here in no time! OK, I think I might have a little more back to school cheer than most people… but I love this time of year! We’ve already started our back to school clothes shopping. And then after back to school, we can start thinking about Halloween. And Thanksgiving. And then… wait for it… Christmas! Yup, you’re totally thinking I’m a crazy person, but I’m okay with that.


When I was in elementary school, my mom would take my sister and I to the fabric store during the last week of summer vacation and she’d let us choose any fabric we wanted. And every single year that I can remember, she’d make us our own custom pencil case, any style that we could think of.  It was the 1980’s, so the colours were bright and neon with bold patterns, and I swear it was my favourite part of going back to school.


Then we’d get home, and we’d watch in amazement as she designed these amazing little masterpieces. We’d hang out in her dark, little sewing room under the attic stairs, and she’d sew us these crazy pencil cases, with multiple zippers, fold-over flaps, velcro and sometimes even secret pouches. And then all year long I’d proudly use my awesome neon pencil case. There was something so crazy-special about using a pencil case that my mom had made just for me. I absolutely loved it!


These back to school craft ideas are SO MUCH FUN! Ahhh! I just can't choose! There are so many fun ideas to get the kids excited about going back!


Just thinking about my old pencil cases is making me feel guilty that I don’t do the same thing for my kids. Do you have any back to school traditions with your kids?  My oldest daughter is going into the first grade, so up until now, she hasn’t really needed a pencil case. I’m not sure she’ll even need one in the first grade? Maybe next year? We do first day of school photos on our front step, but so far, that’s pretty much our only tradition.


My middle daughter is starting school this fall and I’m over the moon about it! I took her to her Kindergarten orientation a few weeks ago, and I was sniffling back tears while I filled out the paperwork. So now we’ll have two kids in school! I’m not sure why I get so darn excited about going back to school, but it just feels like such an important milestone each year in a child’s life.


25 Totally Awesome Back to School Craft Ideas


If you ever want to start a new back to school tradition with your kids, this list is a great place to get some inspiration! I absolutely love the 1st Day of School picture frame for those first day photos! And how amazing would it be to make a brand new lunch bag with your kids every year? Or you know, just once, because let’s face it… sewing is a lot of work. 🙂


Or maybe your kids are a little sad that summer is over and they need a little bit of craftspiration to give them some back to school spirit? Or maybe they want to make little welcome back gift bags for their friends? Ack! I just can’t choose! There are just so many fun back to school craft ideas!


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Back To School Welcome Kit


Back to School Welcome Kit via Fiskars


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Washi Tape Notebook


DIY Washi Tape Notebook via Ink + Adventure


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Crayon Purse Tutorial


DIY Crayon Purse Tutorial via Sewing Secrets


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Duct Tape Pencil Pouches


Duct Tape Pencil Pouches via Hip2Save


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Back to School Photo Prop


DIY Back to School Photo Prop via eHow


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Felt Pencil Case


DIY Felt Pencil Case via eHow


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Back to School Teacher Gift


Back to School Teacher Gift via My Mommy World


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Batman Notebook


DIY Batman Notebook via The Crafty Goddess


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Custom Scrabble Tile Zipper


DIY Custom Scrabble Tile Zipper via Momtastic


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Paper Plate Apple Core


Paper Plate Apple Core via Blitsy


 


 


Click-here-to-load-the-next-10-button


 


 



25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Little Owl Snack Bag


Little Owl Snack Bag via A Muse Studio


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Button Friendship Bracelets


DIY Button Friendship Bracelets via Happy Hour Projects


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Pencil Pouch Crochet Pattern


Pencil Pouch Crochet Pattern via Persia Lou


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Bookworm Pencil Holder


Bookworm Pencil Holder via Easy Crafts for Kids


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Paper Plate Apple Craft


Paper Plate Apple Craft via I Heart Crafty Things


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Duck Tape Lunch Bags


Duck Tape Lunch Bags via The Gracious Wife


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Apple Jar


DIY Apple Jar via The 36th Avenue


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - The Gobbler Pencil Pouch


The Gobbler Pencil Pouch via Shiny Happy World


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Popsicle Stick Pencil Craft


Popsicle Stick Pencil Craft via Crafty Morning


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - School Bus Paper Plate Craft


School Bus Paper Plate Craft via Honey and Lime


 


 


Click-here-to-load-the-last-5--button


 


 



25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Fruit Stamped Lunch Bag


DIY Fruit Stamped Lunch Bag via Hello, Wonderful


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Rainbow Crayon Organizer


Rainbow Crayon Organizer via Sugar Bee Crafts


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - DIY Painted Pencils


DIY Painted Pencils via Hello Glow


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Bookworm Pencil Topper


Bookworm Pencil Topper via Danielle’s Place


25 Back to School Craft Ideas - Talking Crayon Box


Talking Crayon Box via Libby Rosentrerer


Feel free to share this image on Facebook with a link back to this post!


These back to school craft ideas are SO MUCH FUN! Ahhh! I just can't choose! There are so many fun ideas to get the kids excited about going back!


For even more autumn inspiration, check out our list of 48 Awesome Fall Crafts for Kids:


Fall-Crafts-for-Kids-Facebook



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment