Ads 720 x 90


Save Your Money Monday #1: Get 50 Free Prints from Shutterfly

I’ve decided to try something new on this website to see how it goes.  In my new found blogging passion, I’ve discovered all sorts of amazing deals with all sorts of companies online. Each Monday, I’m going to have a post called “Save your Money Monday” with a great deal for you to check out.


I should tell you, that I am an affiliate for most of these great companies, which means that if you decide to purchase something, or sign up, or go for whatever the offer might be, the company will usually pay me a small commission for sending your business their way.  It doesn’t cost you anything – in fact, most of these deals will be for free items, or will have greatly reduced prices.  Most of the time, I see these offers and my first response is “REALLY!?!?”, so I’m very excited to be able to share them with you!


Save Your Money Monday #1: Get 50 Free Prints from Shutterfly


50 Free Prints From Shutterfly


Did you know that when you sign up for Shutterfly, you automatically get 50 FREE 4×6 prints?  I certainly didn’t know that!  You don’t have to spend a dime, and they’ll send you 50 free photo prints of your choice, just for signing up!


My sister and I were just talking about putting together our baby photo albums for our kids and we were trying to find the best deal for photos.  So this is exactly what we’ve been looking for!  I’ve already signed up and once I get my photos organized I’ll be ordering my 50 free prints!


Shutterfly also does personalized photo books, calendars, mugs, iphone cases, magnets, home decor, and more, so it’s definitely worth checking them out if you don’t know who they are.  I’ve even had a few friends who use Shutterfly for their Christmas Cards each year.


You can click on the banner above or any one of the Shutterfly links in this post to be taken to their site, where you’ll have to find the “sign up” button in the top right corner.  Apparently, this offer doesn’t expire, so you can take as much time as you need to prepare your pile of photos!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment