Ads 720 x 90


Rainbow veggie tray ideas

This is the last post in my rainbow birthday party series – Rainbow veggie tray ideas.  I know I’ve been stretching this party out for awhile, but I had to go back to work about two weeks ago, after my year long maternity leave.  So I have been writing about the rainbow birthday party, since everything was already photographed, so I didn’t have to worry about learning how to do my job again, learning how to be a working mom AND finishing projects for my blog all in the same week.


Rainbow veggie tray ideas | imeasyrecipes.blogspot.com


The last piece that I want to highlight from Kate’s rainbow birthday party is how to make a rainbow veggie tray.   My awesome sister made this beautiful vegetable platter and was even kind enough to take pictures along the way!


in-the-cart


Reds: Radishes, cheery tomatoes and red peppers:


reds


Oranges: carrots and orange peppers.


red-and-orange


Yellows: yellow pepper and yellow tomatoes.


red-orange-and-yellow


Greens: green beans, cucumbers, green cauliflower, celery.


red-orange-yellow-green


Purples: red onion, and red cabbage.


red-orange-yellow-green-purple


And if you are looking for veggie tray ideas, here’s a shout out to 5 more beautiful rainbow vegetable trays:


From C is for Crafty:


From-C-is-for-Crafty


From Growin Your Own:


From-Grow-in-Your-Own


From Life Made Delicious:


Life-made-delicious


From Feed Me Healthy:


IMG_1947


From Apartment Therapy:


Apartment-therapy



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment