Ads 720 x 90


Rainbow first birthday party photos

Well, my little girl is officially a one year old and her rainbow first birthday party was a huge success!  And I am so excited to share the photos with you!  I know I’ve said it before, but I LOVE colour, so this party was so much fun for me to photograph!


Rainbow first birthday party | imeasyrecipes.blogspot.com


I know you tend to see parties set up on a table against a wall, but I didn’t have room for anything like that, so I just set everything out on our kitchen counter and I was really happy with how it looked!


Rainbow first birthday party | imeasyrecipes.blogspot.com


I made 10 tissue paper pom poms, 2 red, 2 orange, 2 yellow, 2 green and 2 blue and hung them from the ceiling (using scotch tape) above the counter:


Rainbow party ideas: tissue paper pom poms


I bought 4 glass pitchers for $2 each and filled them with blue Gatorade, Lime juice (I added a couple drops of green food colouring to get a brighter colour… shhhh…), pineapple juice, and cranberry juice.  (Thank you to my mother in law for the juice!)


Rainbow party ideas: different coloured juices


A beautiful rainbow vegetable tray (Thank you to my sister for making this!):


Rainbow party ideas: rainbow veggie tray


Paper plates in red, yellow, green and blue:


Rainbow party ideas: colourful paper plates


Rainbow fruit skewers (Thank you to my cousin-in-law for making these!):


Rainbow party ideas: fruit skewers


Red, yellow, green and blue napkins:


Rainbow party ideas: colourful napkins


We had a vase filled with peanut M&M’s:


Rainbow party ideas: M&M's vase


We had red, yellow, green and blue plastic cutlery in plastic cups.  I didn’t need the knives for anything, but I loved how they looked as a group of three, so I set them out anyway:


Rainbow party ideas: colourful cutlery


My mom made gorgeous rainbow jello cups (Thank you so much mom!):


Rainbow party ideas: rainbow jello cups


And thank goodness, this time I attempted the 1 shaped rainbow M&M birthday cake, it actually worked!  (You can check out my 3rd birthday cake fiasco here)


Rainbow party ideas: rainbow M&M's first birthday cake


I am so happy with how everything looked!  The counter of food was so beautiful!!


Rainbow birthday party ideas | imeasyrecipes.blogspot.com


Out of all of the first birthday party ideas I could have chosen, I truly loved having the rainbow party theme!  It was so colourful, so cheerful and so fun!  I’m going to post more details about how everything above was made soon!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment