Ads 720 x 90


Paper Plate Christmas Crafts – Rudolph, Santa and Frosty

It doesn’t matter who you are crafting with, these adorable paper plate Christmas crafts are lots of fun!  Rudolph, Santa and Frosty – perfect for both big and small kids alike!  I think I see some holiday crafting in our near future!   Leah would absolutely love gluing the cotton balls to Santa!


Check out the Kix website for the full instructions.


Paper-plate-christmas-crafts


I won’t be making them today though… right now I’m off to the grocery store because I forgot to buy coffee for Christmas dinner tomorrow.  There’s always something!   Happy Christmas Eve everyone!


As I have said the last few days, I’m sharing a festive idea each day this week to keep you inspired, since I just don’t have time to post my regular tutorials until after the holidays.  Be sure to check back tomorrow!




Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...



Related Posts

Post a Comment