Ads 720 x 90


DIY Dryer sheets replacements

I don’t know about you, but I am not a fan of using chemical filled dryer sheets.  But the problem with this weather is that everything in the dryer gets soooo filled with static!  It’s like an electrical storm every time I try to peel off the kids wash clothes from their fleece sweaters!


So needless to say, I am really intrigued by the idea of making my own dryer sheets!  These look really simple and are also surprisingly cute.  Not that it matters that they are cute, but hey, anything to make a load of laundry more interesting is good in my books!  Check out this tutorial for DIY dryer sheets by Glue and Glitter to find out how they are made.


DIY Dryer sheetsPin this for the next time you get fed up with the crazy shocks you get from your laundry, but remember to pin from the original source.



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment