Ads 720 x 90


DIY 3rd birthday gift ideas for a girl

It’s difficult trying to come up with 3rd birthday gift ideas, especially when your child already has everything they need!  Tomorrow is Leah’s 3rd birthday (ahhh!) but I didn’t want to go over the top with presents.  So I decided to buy one thing, a Baby Alive doll, and then make everything else to go along with it:


IMG_8122


I made cloth diapers for the Baby Alive doll (tutorial here) which also fit her other dolls:


IMG_8244


And just because I think she’ll really enjoy these, I threw together some toy band-aids for her dolls this afternoon:


IMG_9382


And then there’s the IKEA doll’s bed I painted, and made a doll’s tulle bedskirt for:


IMG_8908


With a couple of doll sized pillows and pillow cases, and a reversible doll’s blanket:


IMG_9217


I also made her a mini felt crown barrette to wear for her special day tomorrow.  I’ll post a tutorial for that at some point:


IMG_9464


I already gave her the next few things, but if you are looking for ideas, these would also make great DIY 3rd birthday gift ideas for a girl:


Homemade play dough:


DSC_7239


A fabric flower headband:


DSC_0177


A girly hobby horse:


IMG_6030


A hooded towel:


IMG_6384


Felt flower elastics, hairbands or barrettes:


IMG_5877a


Or if you are really patient, a tulle bedskirt:


DSC_3840


Well, I still have a lot of work to do to get the birthday cake ready for tomorrow.  This is where the cake(s) stand at the moment.  Can you guess what number it’s going to make?


IMG_9495



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment