Ads 720 x 90


30+ Best Campfire Desserts

To tell you the truth, I’ve slept in a tent maybe 3 times in my life. So if there’s anyone who needs some good tips on what to cook on a camping trip, I’ll admit it. It’s totally me. I don’t know the first thing about surviving in the wilderness. But I DO love campfires. And I REALLY LOVE food. And these recipes for campfire desserts could actually motivate me to plan a camping trip. A camping trip for me, that would be entirely based on the amazing meals you can apparently cook over a fire.


I’ve probably made myself sound like an indoor girl, but I actually grew up on a big property in the country. A big property with tons of trees that always seemed to have branches falling off of them. So when my dad put together a campfire, it was impressive.


There were times that the pile of wood in the fire pit was 10 feet or taller. Probably not the best fire to be cooking these desserts over – you couldn’t get within 10 feet of those flames even if you wanted to – but the rebel in me loved lighting the match that started that giant fire. (See the flames on the mason jar citronella candles I made the other day!) We had lots of fun evenings with friends and family around those giant campfires!


These recipes for campfire desserts are seriously making me drool. I had no idea you could cook SO MANY DIFFERENT DESSERTS over a campfire! Yum!


Life is a little different now that I have three kids of my own and live in the city. No 10 foot fires in our backyard! But my parents still have the same country property, and I’m pretty sure my dad still has those giant fires regularly in his backyard. I’m going to have to convince him to make a small fire this summer, just so I can try out a few of these recipes!


30+ Best Campfire Desserts


These recipes for campfire desserts are seriously making me drool. I had no idea you could cook SO MANY DIFFERENT DESSERTS over a campfire! From classic s’mores to campfire cinnamon rolls and skillet brownies there are lots of recipes that will satisfy your sweet tooth.


And they may even inspire you to go on a camping trip with your family. Or if you’re more like me, you could just put together a small campfire in the backyard. I’m the last person who will judge you and your desire to go camping!


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - S'mores in a BagS’mores in a Bag via Thirty Handmade Days


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Desserts in a Can


Desserts in a Can via My Creative Stirrings


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Woof 'em Campfire Sticks


Woof ’em Campfire Sticks via Made to be a Momma


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire French Toast


Campfire French Toast via This Lil Piglet


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Caramelized Brown Sugar Cinnamon Grilled Pineapple


Caramelized Brown Sugar Cinnamon Grilled Pineapple via The Recipe Critic


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Baked Bananas


Campfire Baked Bananas via Bloglovin’


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Blueberry Cobbler on the Grill


Blueberry Cobbler on the Grill via Tablespoon


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Cinnamon Rolls


Campfire Cinnamon Rolls via The Baker Chick


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Less Mess S'mores


Less Mess S’mores via Pizzazzerie


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Apple Pie French Toast Rolls


Apple Pie French Toast Rolls via The Kitchen Magpie


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Raspberry S'mores


Raspberry S’mores via All in All


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Banana Boat S'mores


Campfire Banana Boat S’mores via the kitchn


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Cones


Campfire Cones via Hip2Save


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Foil Packet


Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Foil Packet via Echoes of Laughter


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Cast Iron Skillet Brownies


Cast Iron Skillet Brownies via Simply Food Love


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Bailey's Dipped Toasted Marshmallows


Bailey’s Dipped Toasted Marshmallows via Dabbles & Babbles


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Cinnamon Orange Rolls


Campfire Cinnamon Orange Rolls via Truly Simple


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Pie Iron Strawberry Shortcake


Pie Iron Strawberry Shortcake via Creative Christian Mama


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Roasted Strawberries in Marshmallow Fluff


Roasted Strawberries in Marshmallow Fluff via Food52


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Apple Pie Packets


Apple Pie Packets via The Country Cook


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Donuts


Campfire Donuts via The Touring Camper


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Churros


Campfire Churros via Liz On Call


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Chocolate Peanut Butter Campfire Burritos


Chocolate Peanut Butter Campfire Burritos via Goodeness Gracious


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Baked Apples


Campfire Baked Apples via Family Spice


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Monkey Bread


Campfire Monkey Bread via Say Not Sweet Anne


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Cinnamon Roll-ups


Campfire Cinnamon Roll-ups via Almost Supermom


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire S'mores Granola


Campfire S’mores Granola via The Big Man’s World


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Samoa S'mores


Samoa S’mores via Creme de la Crumb


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Individual Orange Campfire Cakes


Individual Orange Campfire Cakes via The Meta Picture


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Campfire Tarts


Campfire Tarts via Cooking Classy


30+ Best Campfire Desserts - Barbecued Apple Crisps


Barbecued Apple Crisps via Cooking with Jax


Did you enjoy this post? Please share it on Facebook!


These recipes for campfire desserts are seriously making me drool. I had no idea you could cook SO MANY DIFFERENT DESSERTS over a campfire! Yum!


Wait! Before you go, click on the images below to check out some of our other posts!


35 Non-Sandwich Lunch Ideas


20 Best Crafts for the Garden


50 Best Raspberry Recipes



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment