Ads 720 x 90


3 Easy Christmas Tree Ideas – Preschool Christmas Crafts

As I said yesterday, I won’t have time to post as usual, so I’m sharing a new idea each day this week to keep you inspired.  Today I’m sharing these adorable preschool Christmas crafts – 3 Easy Christmas Tree Ideas.


It’s two nights before Christmas and I did ALL of my Christmas shopping in the last two days (have I mentioned I’m not very good at pre-planning?).  So all I have left to do to make the final grocery shopping trip this afternoon and tonight we’ll be wrapping presents while watching a movie.  That’s doable, right?


Preschool Christmas Crafts – 3 Easy Christmas Trees


I LOVE this first idea, and I truly wish I would have come across it earlier in the season.  I think 3.5 year old Leah would have loved it!  Heck, even 20 month old Kate probably could have done it too!  Check out all the directions over at Minted.


3 Easy Christmas Tree Ideas - Preschool Christmas Crafts


Aren’t these cotton trees amazing too?  They almost look like they belong in another world (Whoville perhaps?).  They are so tiny and delicate, but easy enough that even little hands could build and decorate them.  I’m loving those mini metal buckets!  Check out Diply.com for the full instructions.


3 Easy Christmas Tree Ideas - Preschool Christmas Crafts


Finally, the idea for these folded paper Christmas trees is easy and wonderful.  My girls would love feeding the stick through the holes in the paper.   Goods Home Design is calling them crepe paper Christmas trees, but I’m not sure what that means?  It just looks like construction paper to me.  (Please leave me a comment if you can explain what crepe paper is because I’m only familiar with the crepe paper used for party decorating!)


3 Easy Christmas Tree Ideas - Preschool Christmas Crafts


I hope you enjoyed these!  See you tomorrow!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment