Ads 720 x 90


Winter craft idea: Matchstick star

I don’t know how it is in your house right now, but things are pretty hectic around here!  We have food to cook, parties to go to, visitors to host and presents to wrap!  Not to mention that today is my husband’s birthday which makes things even more busy!  Oh, and have I mentioned that I’m not very organized and I only started my Christmas shopping yesterday?  Yes… I know…


So I’m afraid I’m going to disappear for a little bit while our family enjoys (and prepares for) all of the holiday festivities!  But don’t worry, I’m not going to leave you hanging!  Since I don’t have time to post as usual, I’m going to share a new and interesting Christmas craft or food idea every day this week to keep you inspired.   My regular posts will be back as soon as things settle down a bit.


To start things off, check out this matchstick star craft I came across at the Lowe’s website.  Isn’t this a unique and different idea for a holiday craft?!  Matches are so inexpensive, and we always seem to have a box or two hanging around, so why not turn them into a beautiful work of art?  You can check out the full tutorial for matchstick stars here.


Matchstick Star


Pin this for a little bit of holiday inspiration, but remember to pin from the original source.



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment