Ads 720 x 90


Two ingredients – Easiest nacho dip recipe EVER!

I’m almost a little embarrassed to post this nacho dip recipe because it is just so simple!  And it’s really not even a recipe, it’s just two ingredients – But that’s what makes it great!  I thought everyone made nacho dip this way, but every time I serve it, I’m shocked at how many compliments it gets.


Easiest-Nacho-Dip-Ever


So next time you have last minute guests, and you are running low on time or ingredients, pull out some salsa and sour cream and mix them together.  It really doesn’t get any easier than this as far as easy appetizers go!


DSC_0084


You can pretty much mix this as you like it, but I generally mix about 1/2 cup of salsa with about 3 Tbsp of  sour cream:


DSC_0088 DSC_0091


Then mix it together.  I use colour to judge the amounts and I add sour cream to the salsa until it gets to be about this colour:


DSC_0093


It’s soooooooooooooooooo simple.  But it really is delicious.  I always find the flavours of salsa just a little too strong on their own for my liking, but when you mix it with sour cream it becomes the perfect blend.


DSC_0096


Two simple ingredients and it makes the easiest nacho nip recipe EVER!  Open up a bag of your favourite nachos and you have a delicious appetizer in less than 3 minutes!  I wish they were all this easy!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment