Ads 720 x 90


Super cute Father’s Day idea!

I’ve been working on a Father’s Day gift ideas list that I’ll be posting in the next week or two (You can check out my list of 85 Thoughtful Father’s Day Gifts for any Budget here), but Zulily has the CUTEST father’s day shirts on sale right now, and it’s only for another 2 days!  So I wanted to post about it before the sale disappears!  [Edit: Since the sale is over, check out this awesome list of Father’s Day gift ideas]


I’ve only recently jumped on the Zulily bandwagon, so if you are new like me, it’s basically an online boutique for moms, babies and kids.  They have unique brands and amazing deals up to 90% off, but the sales only last a few days.  You have to be a member, but signing up is super fast here, and if you decide it’s not for you, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.  (Or you can set up an email filter like I do, so they don’t clog up your inbox).


I’m the sappy sort of person who loves “I love my Mommy” shirts for my kids, so naturally, I think “I love my Daddy” shirts are AWESOME ideas for father’s day!  Seriously, they are all just too cute!


Here are my favourites, or you can check out all the Daddy T-shirts here.  Take a look (each picture is a link to its page on Zulily):


AIRWAVES_664661127928_1368569426


My husband loves to sleep in I heart NY T-shirts, so I think the I heart daddy onesies would be so adorable!


AIRWAVES_664661126730_1368569414


I was looking all over for a first Father’s Day onesie back when I had Leah!  Seriously, where was this 3 years ago??


MYBABYBLING_ZDP6P_BABYPINK_1364072051


I found my prince, I call him Daddy… I just think this is such a sweet little T-shirt, or you can get it as a onesie too.


SEWPLAINJANE_DAD_SON_CAPE_MASK_SET_BLUE_1368572482


I don’t have a son, but I LOVE these capes!  I almost want to make these myself with my kids names on the back they are just so cute!


SWINGINGONASTAR_Z148_1368570752


My Daddy says I can date when I’m 30… Ha!  I’m actually the one in our family who says that, but I’m sure there are plenty of dad’s who feel the same way!


SWINGINGONASTAR_205T


My daddy golfs better than your daddy… lol I love this.  I wish my husband was a golfer just so I could buy this shirt!  You can get it as a onesie too.


You can check out all the Daddy T-shirts here.  I have more Father’s Day gift ideas that I’ll write about soon, but since this offer is only on for 2 days I wanted to get a quick post out!  I think I’m in trouble now that I’ve signed up for Zulily.  Everything is just way too cute!



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment