Ads 720 x 90


Quick and Easy Dill Pickle Dip Recipe

This dill pickle dip is one of the EASIEST home-made dip recipes I’ve ever tried! It’s so simple to make and it tastes amazing. If we’re being honest, I love dips. Salsa, guacamole, ranch, BBQ, sweet and sour –  I LOVE THEM ALL! I especially enjoyed this one, and was surprised by how delicious it tasted with the chopped pickles. With the perfect mix of creamy, crunchy and tangy, this dill pickle dip was seriously tasty!


Potato chips are my weakness. I’m completely addicted to them! I had to stop buying them, because as soon as they’re in the house, I open the bag, and I can’t stop eating. Add in some amazing dill pickle chip dip and all the neurons in my brain start cheering MORE MORE MORE! I can’t help myself.


To be perfectly honest, I completely forgot to offer this dill pickle dip to my kids, so I can’t comment on how they liked it. (They probably wouldn’t have liked it anyway… I’ll just keep telling myself that…). My husband and I ate it with our lunch two days in a row, and I’m not going to lie, it was pretty much glorious. Chips for lunch. Chips for dinner. I’d be happy eating chips all. day. long.


This quick and easy dill pickle chip dip recipe is DELICIOUS! Using simple and fresh ingredients you can make this dip in less than 10 minutes - and you can serve it right away! No need to wait! Serve it with your favourite potato chips and it's an easy snack for family movie night and a fun chip dip to serve on game night. Such a great appetizer recipe!


One of my family’s favourite (simple) chip dips is sour cream and freshly chopped dill. Add some salt, mix them together, and it’s a delicious, fresh tasting chip dip. Last year I started adding mayonnaise to my chip dips – because let’s face it – mayonnaise pretty much makes everything taste better.


I saw a similar recipe for Dill Pickle Dip over at Wonky Wonderful which is basically the same chip dip I make, except with chopped pickles added. (Chopped pickles! Holy yum.) And I knew I had to try it!


This recipe takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and the best part is that you can eat it right away! If you don’t end up finishing it off in one sitting, it keeps well in the fridge for about 2 days.


Check out our video for how to make Dill Pickle Dip:









 


If you’re looking for more simple appetizer ideas, check out our recipes for:


Easy Baked Potato Skins


Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites


Loaded Tater Tot Skewers Recipe


Easy Meatball Sub Bites


 


How to Make Dill Pickle Dip:


This recipe is SO easy and only requires a few basic ingredients. It’s the perfect combination of creamy, crunchy and tangy!


I bought regular dill pickles, just from our grocery store’s generic brand. The jar said “Dill Pickles”. (The jar next to it said “Garlic Dill Pickles” – I didn’t choose the garlic ones).


Dill Pickle Dip Ingredients


Start by slicing and dicing your pickles! You want nice small chunks that you can pick up with the potato chips. They should be slightly larger than the chunks in relish.


Dill Pickle Dip - Chopping Pickles


Finely chop your dill. You can usually find fresh dill in the produce section of your grocery store. If you can’t find fresh dill, you can substitute it with dry dill, but I find that dry dill has almost no flavour, so I really recommend trying to find fresh dill.


If you have leftover dill, just pop it into the freezer. You can use kitchen scissors to cut frozen dill and easily add it to your salads. Dill will last in the freezer for over a month.


Dill Pickle Dip - Chopping Dill


Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped dill, pickles, salt and onion powder in a bowl and mix everything together. Garnish the bowl of dip with some chopped pickles before serving – and you’re done!


This quick and easy dill pickle chip dip recipe is DELICIOUS! Using simple and fresh ingredients you can make this dip in less than 10 minutes - and you can serve it right away! No need to wait! Serve it with your favourite potato chips and it's an easy snack for family movie night and a fun chip dip to serve on game night. Such a great appetizer recipe!


That’s it! It was almost too easy wasn’t it?!


Dill Pickle Dip


Your DILL-ICIOUS pickle dip is ready to serve right away. You can refrigerate it for a few hours if you want to, but I found the flavour was really good right after mixing it, so it’s definitely not necessary to wait before you eat it.


But if you need to make it a day ahead, go right ahead! It tasted good the day of, and it also tasted good the next day. So whatever works with your schedule!


This quick and easy dill pickle chip dip recipe is DELICIOUS! Using simple and fresh ingredients you can make this dip in less than 10 minutes - and you can serve it right away! No need to wait! Serve it with your favourite potato chips and it's an easy snack for family movie night and a fun chip dip to serve on game night. Such a great appetizer recipe!



Dill Pickle Chip Dip


This quick and easy dill pickle chip dip recipe is DELICIOUS! Using simple and fresh ingredients you can make this dip in less than 10 minutes - and you can serve it right away! No need to wait!


Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time10 mins

Course: Appetizer, Snack

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup fresh dill
  • 3 medium dill pickles
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp onion powder

Instructions

  • Chop the pickles into small pieces.
  • Finely chop the fresh dill.
  • Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, pickles, salt and onion powder. Mix well.
  • Top with chopped pickles and serve with your favourite potato chips!

Notes


  1. This dip can be served right away. It can also be made a day ahead.

  2. I used "Dill Pickles", not "Garlic Dill Pickles".



This quick and easy dill pickle chip dip recipe is DELICIOUS! Using simple and fresh ingredients you can make this dip in less than 10 minutes - and you can serve it right away! No need to wait! Serve it with your favourite potato chips and it's an easy snack for family movie night and a fun chip dip to serve on game night. Such a great appetizer recipe!


This quick and easy dill pickle dip recipe is DELICIOUS! Using simple and fresh ingredients you can make this dip in less than 10 minutes – and you can serve it right away! No need to wait! Serve it with your favourite potato chips and it’s an easy snack for family movie night and a fun chip dip to serve on game night. Such a great appetizer recipe!


Here’s a few more delicious snack recipes:


Easy Baked Potato Skins



Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites



Loaded Tater Tot Skewers Recipe



Easy Meatball Sub Bites





Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...



Related Posts

Post a Comment