Ads 720 x 90


DIY cork planters as fridge magnets

This is another craft idea that I have completely fallen in love with – DIY cork planters as fridge magnets – It’s almost convincing me to go out and buy 6 bottles of wine so I can make these for my own fridge!  Or maybe you are more organized than I am and you saved your corks from over the holidays?


They would be so great to bring a little life to your kitchen in these cold winter months, and would also make a terrific gift idea.  (I’m pretty picky, but I’d be really happy getting these as a gift!)  Check out Upcycle That for the full tutorial with lots of pictures and instructions for how to make these cork planters for yourself.


Cork Planter Fridge MagnetsPin this for when you get tired of winter and need to bring in some green to your kitchen, but remember to pin from the original source.



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment