Ads 720 x 90


Chocolate Drizzled Fruit Kabobs

I have no idea why I never thought of this, but it is seriously brilliant – chocolate drizzled fruit kabobs.  1) They are beautiful.  2) They are (reasonably) healthy.  and 3) They are delicious!  I LOVE these!  So much so that I’ve just added them to the menu for a summer lunch I’m organizing at work (I’ll share that menu soon).  I’ve seen a couple variations:


The ones from Echoes of Laughter use fruit skewered and then drizzled with melted chocolate, which sounds amazing.


Chocolate Drizzled Fruit Sticks2The ones from Inspired Taste are frozen and then drizzled with hardening chocolate syrup and served as a frozen treat.   Visit each of these pages for their tips on putting them together.  Both are terrific ideas!


frozen-fruit-skewers-recipePin these for your next summer get together, but be sure to pin from the original source.


 


 



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment