Ads 720 x 90


34 Inspiring Halloween Party Ideas for Adults

The last time I hosted a Halloween party, I was 22 years old. I had just moved to Halifax (on the East Coast in Canada), far away from my family and I didn’t have very many friends. I wasn’t particularly outgoing and I definitely wasn’t popular. It was the first (and last) “big” party I hosted when I was in school.


I had a good friend who helped me put up posters on the bulletin board of our architecture school. It was just simple text with the date, time and location on regular letter-sized printer paper. As a student, I didn’t have much money, so I was wearing some bumble bee wings that I bought from the dollar store with a black t-shirt and antennae that I made myself from a hair band.


I bought some simple snacks and drinks and had a few inexpensive decorations. I was hoping everyone in our class would come to my humble little party. So, I sat at the tiny kitchen table and waited for people to show up.


This list has me inspired! From spooky cocktails to elegant party decor, this collection of Halloween party ideas for adults will help you plan the BEST PARTY EVER!


Do you know how many people came to my big Halloween bash? Five people. Out of our entire school, only five people showed up to my party. I remember being completely embarrassed about how small it was, and even though I never said it out loud, and never even admitted it to myself, I think part of me silently vowed to never have a party again so I could avoid the let down of next to no one showing up.


Fast forward more than a decade later and times have definitely changed! Now that I’m older, I’ve realized life isn’t a popularity contest. And to be honest, if I had five people over for a party now, it would be the perfect amount!


This collection of Halloween party ideas for adults has me inspired. Some day, I will have a do-over Halloween party to make up for the one that I had back in university. Because let’s face it – I LOVE Halloween, and it’s so much fun to do things that are a little bit odd and out of the ordinary!


34 Inspiring Halloween Party Ideas for Adults


From spooky cocktails to elegant party decor, this list of Halloween party ideas for adults will help you plan the best party ever!


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - The Poisoned Apple


The Poisoned Apple via Julep


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Halloween Home Decors


Halloween Home Decors via Pottery Barn


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Vintage Halloween Party Inspiration Board


Vintage Halloween Party Inspiration Board via Wedding Paper Divas


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Deviled Eggs


Deviled Eggs via Tadka Pasta


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Bloody Handprint Window Clings


Bloody Handprint Window Clings via Hub Pages


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting


Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting via Cooking Classy


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - A Halloween Party for Older Kids


A Halloween Party for Older Kids via Spaceships and Laser Beams


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Halloween Cocktail Party Inspiration


Halloween Cocktail Party Inspiration via The Cake Blog


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults Ideas - Adult Halloween Party


Adult Halloween Party Ideas via Unexpected Elegance


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Easy Drilled Pumpkins


Easy Drilled Pumpkins via One Little Project


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Black Light Glowing Steps


Black Light Glowing Steps via The Krazy Coupon Lady


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Halloween Love Songs


Halloween Love Songs via Popsugar


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Bloody Shots


Bloody Shots via Cosmopolitan


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Bat Chandelier


Bat Chandelier via Jenika’s Lens


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Fall Tablescape Idea with Mercury Glass Pumpkin


Fall Tablescape Idea with Mercury Glass Pumpkin via Our Best Bites


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Halloween Party Ideas


Halloween Party Ideas via Williams-Sonoma Taste


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Pumpkin Patch Halloween Dessert Table


Pumpkin Patch Halloween Dessert Table via Kara’s Party Ideas


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Halloween Games


Halloween Party Games for Adults via Coupon Closet


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - DIY Witch Skirt


DIY Witch Skirt via ChicGeekErin


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle Mummies (No-Bake)


Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle Mummies (No Bake) via Creme de la Crumb


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Halloween Table Decor Ideas


Halloween Table Decor Ideas via Loralee Lewis


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Halloween Dry Ice Ideas


Halloween Dry Ice Ideas via Home and Style


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Easy Pumpkin Cakes


Easy Pumpkin Cakes via One Little Project


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Mummy Wine Bottle


Mummy Wine Bottle via Will Work for Eskimo Kisses


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Halloween Bundt Cake


Halloween Bundt Cake via Love Bakes Good Cakes


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Black Bean and Pumpkin Soup


Black Bean and Pumpkin Soup via A Food Centric Life


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Radish Eyeballs


Radish Eyeballs via Martha Stewart


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Shrunken Apple Heads


Shrunken Apple Heads via Stagetecture


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Elegant Halloween Decorations


Elegant Halloween Decorations via Pottery Barn


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Spooky Forest Halloween Party


Spooky Forest Halloween Party via Smash Cake Southern California


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Spooky Spider Eggs


Spooky Spider Eggs via Sunset


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Haunted Halloween Party Punch


Haunted Halloween Party Punch via Living The Country Life


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Floating Candles for Halloween


Floating Candles for Halloween via Eating Bender


Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - Candy Corn Jello Shots


Candy Corn Jello Shots via A Beautiful Mess


This list has me inspired! From spooky cocktails to elegant party decor, this collection of Halloween party ideas for adults will help you plan the BEST PARTY EVER!


Wait! Before you go, check out our other popular Halloween posts and save them to your Pinterest boards!


Pumpkin Carving Hacks:


Pumpkin Carving Hacks


Halloween Food Ideas:


Halloween Food Ideas



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment