Ads 720 x 90


My new (for me) sewing machine Janome Memory Craft 9000

Back in the day, I was a sewing geek.  I was making Barbie clothes by the age of 7, teddy bears by the age of 10, and as a teenager I was sewing crazy difficult stuffed animals.  See my reversible bird ball… yupp, I had way too much time on my hands!


IMG_5798 IMG_5800


However, I haven’t sewn more than a throw pillow since 1998.


Revving up for my new, creative adventure I convinced my mom to let me borrow (indefinitely) her old sewing/embroidery machine, a Janome Memory Craft 9000.  So we trekked up to the attic and dug out the beast of a machine and I happily carted it home.


But, I just took it out of the box, and I have to admit I am intimidated!


sewing


A sewing machine with a touch screen?!  All I want to do is sew a straight line.


Mom, if you are reading this, I need you to come over and set it up for me.  And you might need to come again when I need to switch to a zig zag stitch.


IMG_5808


Yupp, that’s right… when I was 16 I made this cute little guy when all the other girls were out doing normal things… like dating.



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment