Ads 720 x 90


45 Clever Kitchen Gadgets

There are clever kitchen gadgets for just about every kitchen task!  I had no idea some of these even existed!?  From simple tasks to things you never would have thought of, I guarantee you will find something on this list you’ve never seen before.  I have at least 10 of these in my kitchen right now with plenty more on my wishlist.


45 Clever Kitchen Gadgets - There are gadgets for just about every kitchen task! I had no idea some of these even existed?!


Pasta pot with strainer


I’m pretty sure I would use this EVERY DAY.  I think this should be my next kitchen gadget purchase because it would be amazing for pasta, vegetables, potatoes, or anything else that needs to be strained.

Pasta Pot with Strainer


Pasta Pot with Strainer via Amazon


Lemon Juicer


I have one of these and I LOVE it.  You cut the lemon in half, put it in and squeeze.  It’s super easy, plus it keeps any lemon seeds from falling in your food.


Lemon Juicer

Lemon Juicer via Amazon


Fruit and vegetable chopper


I have one of these too and love it.  It’s super easy to chop consistent shapes and sizes.  My 3 year old loves helping me make salads with this because she can use it by herself (don’t panic, I’m right there beside her).

Fruit and Vegetable Chopper


Fruit and Vegetable Chopper via Amazon


Small silicone pinch bowls


I’m not 100% sure what these would be good for, but I’ve included them so you can see how they easily fold together for the large silicone bowls directly below.


Small Silicone Pinch Bowls


 


Small silicone pinch bowls via Amazon


Large silicone prep bowls


These would be amazing for mixing anything you will need to pour out.  So if you squish them together like the smaller bowls above your pancake mix and cake batter will just pour right out without making a mess on the side of the bowl.


Silicone Prep Bowls


 


Large Silicone Prep Bowls via Amazon


Nessie soup ladle


This is mostly just cute, but it’s also helpful to have a ladle that will stand up on it’s own to save space on your crowded counter.


Nessie Soup Ladle


Nessie Soup Ladle via Amazon


Olive oil spray mister


Instead of buying non-stick cooking spray, fill this mister with oil so you know exactly what you are spraying on your baking dishes, pans, etc.


Olive Oil Spray Mister Olive Oil Spray Mister via Amazon


Spartan knife holder


If you are going to store knives, they might as well look cool!


Spartan Knife Holder


Spartan Knife Holder via Amazon


Over-the-sink chopping board with strainer


I could use one of these too.  So convenient to have it right over the sink!Over the sink chopping board with strainer


Over the Sink Chopping Board via Amazon


Water Bottle Ice Cube Tray


Did you forget to put your bottles of water in the fridge?  No problem! These ice cubes are the perfect size to slip right into a water bottle.


Water Bottle Ice Cube Tray


Water Bottle Ice Cube Tray via Amazon


 


I Could Eat A Horse


Take the guess work out of pasta portion sizes.  I know I never know how much to make!


I Could Eat a Horse Pasta Measurement


I Could Eat a Horse via Amazon


Portion control dressing lid


It’s so easy to just squirt dressing all over your salad.  Keep yourself from overdoing it and save some calories with this portion control lid.


Portion Control Dressing Lid


Portion Control Dressing Lid via Amazon


Simple vegetable spiralizer


An inexpensive option to turn your vegetables into thin strips or spirals.


Simple Vegetable Spiralizer


Simple Vegetable Spiralizer via Amazon


3-in-1 vegetable spiralizer


I have this more expensive spiralizer and LOVE it!  I’ve made zucchini, potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, beets, and apples, but you can spiralize lots of vegetables!


3-in-1 Vegetable Spiralizer


3-in-1 Vegetable Spiralizer via Amazon


 


Collapsable space saving grater


This grater unfolds when you aren’t using it so it can lie completely flat.  So much easier to store!Collapsable Space Saving Grater


Collapsable Space Saving Grater via Amazon


Magic wand salt and pepper shakers


Okay, okay, this one has no real purpose, but imagine the fun you’ll have pretending to cast spells on your food as you shake on the salt and pepper!


Magic Wand Salt and Pepper Shakers


Magic wand salt and pepper shakers via Amazon


Rub away smells bar


Use this rub away bar to clean your hands after handling smelly foods like fish, garlic and onions.


Rub Away Smells Bar


 


Rub Away Smells Bar via Amazon


Deluxe breakfast sandwich maker


I had to throw this one in.  I can’t believe this exists!

Deluxe Breakfast Sandwich Maker


Deluxe Breakfast Sandwich Maker via Amazon


Flexible cutting mat


Save storage space, and easily bend the mat for easy pouring after you’ve chopped something.


Flexible Cutting Mat


Fexible Cutting Mat via Amazon


Herb scissors


Save yourself the chopping effort and try these quadruple herb cutting scissors instead!


Herb ScissorsHerb Scissors via Amazon


Easy chopper and scraper


Chop, measure and scrap with this one.  I think it would be great for chopping nuts.


Easy Chopper and Scraper


Easy Chopper and Scraper via Amazon


Cake batter dispenser


If I had more storage space in my kitchen I would get one of these too.  Easily pour batter into cupcakes (or use it for pancakes) and prevent all those globs of batter that end up on the muffin tin!


Cake Batter Dispenser


Cake Batter Dispenser via Amazon


Pizza scissors


Not that you need special scissors for cutting pizza, but in case you didn’t know, they exist!


Pizza Scissors


Pizza Scissors via Amazon


Julienne vegetable slicer


Does your stir fry or salad need thin strips?  This julienne slicer makes it easy.


Julienne Vegetable Slicer


Julienne Vegetable Slicer via Amazon


Clip-On Pouring Spout


I’m sorry, but this is just plain BRILLIANT!


Clip-On Pouring Spout


Clip-On Pouring Spout via Amazon


Yolk Extractor


Easily suction out the egg yolk and all you are left with is egg whites.  Not sure I need this, but all the colours sure are pur-dy!


 


Yolk Extractor


Yolk Extractor via Amazon


Strawberry huller


Easily remove the green part of your strawberries.


Strawberry Huller


Strawberry Huller via Amazon


Citrus Sprayer


This one is brilliant too.  Although, I can’t say I’ve ever actually needed to spray a lemon before?


Citrus Sprayer


Citrus Sprayer via Amazon


Pineapple peeler


It’s my husband’s job to peel and chop pineapples in our house.  But maybe with this I could do it myself?


Pineapple Peeler


Pineapple Peeler via Amazon


Meat claws


Easily transfer meat from the roasting pan to a cutting board.  They are also great for shredding pulled pork.

Meat Claws


Meat Claws via Amazon


Silicone baking mat


I have one of these and love it for baking!  I’ve used it here, herehere and here.


Silicone Baking Mat


Silicone Baking Mat via Amazon


Silicone heat resistant grilling gloves


These are waterproof, which is great and have a five finger grip.  They are called grilling gloves, but they’d be great for general cooking and baking too.


Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling Gloves


Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling Gloves via Amazon


Jalapeno corer


If I could count all those times I needed to core a jalapeno. Oh wait, never. But hey, it exists if you are a big spicy food fan!


Jalapeno Corer


Jalapeno Corer via Amazon


Avocado slicer


This 3-in-1 tool splits, pits and slices the avocado.  Easy peasy!


Avocado Peeler


Avocado Slicer via Amazon


Tablet stand and wand


My iPad always gets bumped and splashed on when I use it in the kitchen.  This would definitely keep it much safer/cleaner!


Tablet stand and wand


Tablet Stand and Wand via Amazon


Frozen fruit ice cream maker


My grandma gave me one of these and I laughed at first, but we’ve gotten tons of use out of it!  You throw in frozen fruit and it turns it into delicious ice cream without the cream and sugar.  Plus it’s called “Yonanas” and I just like saying that word.  Yo-na-nas!


Frozen Fruit Ice Cream Maker


Frozen Fruit Ice Cream Maker via Amazon


Custom engraved rolling pin


Apparently, you can buy rolling pins with custom engravings on them that transfer to your food. It could be your name, textures, little symbols, the sky’s the limit!


 


 


Custom Engraved Rolling Pin




 



Custom Engraved Rolling Pin via Amazon


Hands-Free Bag Holder


Do you ever make soup (or anything) that you plan to freeze?  This would be perfect for those times where you don’t have someone to help you hold the bags open while you pour things in.


Hands-Free Bag Holder


Hands-Free Bag Holder via Amazon


Mandoline Slicer


Everyone needs a mandoline slicer in their kitchen.  I can’t find the one we have, but this one would be super useful!


Mandoline Slicer


Mandoline Slicer via Amazon


Knife sharpener


I know that stick looking thing that came with our knife set is theoretically supposed to sharpen my knives, but this looks like it would be so much easier!


Knife Sharpener


Knife Sharpener via Amazon


Gun-shaped condiment dispenser


Yes, this really exists!


Gun-Shaped Condiment Dispenser


Gun-Shaped Condiment Dispenser via Amazon


Reusable stretchy silicone lids


These look really intriguing!  Instead of using plastic cling wrap, they are silicone lids that you can stretch over top of fruits, vegetables and bowls of leftovers to keep them fresh.


Reusable Stretchy Silicone Lids


Reusable Stretchy Silicone Lids via Amazon


Cuisinart rainbow knife set


Okay, I just like the colours of these.  If you are going to buy knives you might as well get rainbow coloured knives, just to keep things fun!


Cuisinart Rainbow Knife Set


Cuisinart Rainbow Knife Set via Amazon


Classic grater/zester


This one is AMAZING.  I use mine all the time for grating parmesan cheese, lemon zest and even ginger.  I definitely recommend it!


Classic Grater/Zester


Classic Grater/Zester via Amazon


Corn on the cob de-kerneller


You probably don’t need this last one unless you have small children, but it is kind of fun!  Slide this down the cob of corn and it cuts off all the corn kernels.


Corn on the cob de-kerneller


Corn on the Cob De-Kerneller via Amazon


 


And there you have it! I’d love if you shared in the comments below, how many of these do you have in your kitchen? And which one would you put on your wishlist?



Source : onelittleproject.com
Read more...


Related Posts

Post a Comment